Prague is the beautiful capital city of Czech Republic. It is has a lot of cultural richness, a very interesting history and amazing people. But probably what Prague has the most are things to do. Depending on your personal tastes, there are hundreds of places to visit. It has museums, gardens and cathedrals if you like culture. It has bar, breweries and night clubs if you like to have a little fun. The problem is that there are so many things to do it can be overwhelming. That is why you need a Prague itinerary.
It would probably take you months to visit every place worth seeing in Prague. And especially if you are only there for a short time, you could get a little confused. Well, if that is your case, then this guide is perfect for you. This guide is going to be divided into three days to have an adventure in Prague. That will make it perfect for a weekend. If you want to see the most relevant features, you will need a Prague itinerary. And here you will get the best ideas to make one. Let’s begin!
Fun things to do on Friday by Our Prague Itinerary
If you want a weekend adventure in Prague, I recommend you arrive on a Friday. Fridays are busy and there are fun things to do at all times of the day. For the Friday, this guide includes three suggestions to have a blast. You should arrive as early as possible to get the best out of your Friday. Here how you should start with your Prague itinerary:
- Go to the KGB Museum in the morning: To begin your day in a very interesting way, you should visit the KGB museum. It is a privately owned museum set up by a Russian enthusiast. In it, you will find spy gear, secret weapons and interrogation equipment. This museum will definitely help you start your day in an unexpected way.
- Take a tour at a brewery in the evening: To start with the fun, you can take one of many brewery tours. You will get to see how the famous Czech beer is elaborated and bottled. At the end of the tour, you can also taste fresh beer. This is a great way to have fun and start the party before the sunset.
- Go to a nightclub or visit some of the Prague bars at night: Prague is the home of dozens of amazing nightclubs. It doesn’t matter what your style is, you will certainly find one that fits your tastes. You can visit a dance club if you are feeling energized. If you are more in the mood for a luxurious experience, you can go to a fancy cocktail bar. Finally, if you prefer a good fun night with your friends, a pub is the place to go.
If you prefer bars check my article about most recommended bars in Prague.
Cultural things to do on Saturday
After you wake up, there are lots of things to do in Prague to enrich your culture. Here are some ideas to do on Saturday:
- Visit the Old Town Square at the morning: There is no better way to start your day than visiting the Old Town Square. In here, you can admire the astonishing churches and architecture. There are several tours that will teach you everything about Old Town Square. Also, you can grab something to eat at one of the many food street stands.
- Visit the Prague castle in the evening: Prague Castle is a must when you are in Prague. You can admire the amazing castle and actually enter the grounds for free. If you want to learn something or visit the adjacent buildings, you can always buy a tour package.
- End your day by visiting the Mind Maze: The Mind Maze is a fantastic attraction. In it, you will be challenged to solve many puzzles and riddles. Take your friends as your team to see if you can complete the Mind Maze. You will definitely learn a thing or two in the process.
End your adventure with relaxing things to do on Sunday
After all the fun and cultural things on the past two days, you might be exhausted. You can also relax and continue your Prague itinerary by doing some of these things:
- Take a stroll across the Charles Bridge in the morning: The Charles Bridge is one of the most iconic landmarks in Prague. It features several statues of saints on both sides. To relax from the previous days, you can start your day by talking a walk on the Charles Bridge over the river. The views are breathtaking and you can make new friends, since it is a very popular touristic destination.
- Take a cruise on the Vltava in the evening: After strolling across the Charles Bridge, you might fall in love with the Vltava river. If you do, you can always take a cruise. Cruises often include food and drinks. You can certainly relax while admiring the Vltava River and its quietness.
- End your adventure walking the backstreets of Mala Strana at night: To end your amazing journal, you can head to the backstreets of Mala Strana after the sunset. They feature baroque architecture and a lot of small shops. Also, you can have dinner at several traditional Czech restaurants with some fantastic views of the river.
So, what do you think? Are you ready for a 3-days-long adventure in Prague? What do you think about our Prague itinerary?